Welcome to the K2 Underground Forums!
In addition to dialogue about the latest software developments for the K2 platform, the UNDERGROUND offers forums exclusively for online community leaders, users and special interest groups. K2 UNDERGROUND is regularly updated with information and examples of ways to use K2 software in the “real world.” We welcome your feedback and offer multiple ways to provide it.
We invite you to join in and discuss a variety of topics. While doing so, we ask that you follow a few simple guidelines, as outlined below.
- Do not post personal information on the forums. The posting of personal information of yourself or anyone else including, but not limited to phone numbers, e-mail addresses, physical addresses, names, or other personally indentifying information is strictly prohibited. To keep your identity and personal information safe and to keep from being added to a spammer’s e-mail list, it is recommended that you not include email addresses or other personal information in your posts.
- Be polite. These forums are designed to build a positive, thriving community. Positive, constructive comments and questions that are on topic will maintain a positive spirit on these forums. Please give the same consideration and tolerance to others that you would like to receive from them.
- Stay on topic. Always stick to the original topic that was stated by the person who started the thread. If you have a suggestion or comment that is on a different topic, please start a new thread.
- Do not flame. Flaming is the act of posting messages that are deliberately hostile and insulting. These types of posts are absolutely not allowed and will result in the immediate revocation of one’s forum posting privileges.
- Do not be a troll. Trolls are individuals who post rude or offensive messages for the purpose of disrupting a discussion or to upset other forum participants. Trolls will have their posts deleted and may be banned from participating in the forums. Additionally, if you identify a troll or flame post in these forums that matches the above descriptions, please do not respond to these types of posts. Trolls thrive off of any attention that they receive and responding to their posts will only encourage more derogatory responses and can also result in having your forum posting privileges revoked. Please utilize the Report Abuse to Moderator function on any post to alert a moderator of any troll or flame post, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not spam. Repeated posting of a message (or very similar messages) multiple times is considered spamming and is not welcome here. When making a post, please post it only one time in the most appropriate forum category that fits the topic of your post. Multiple posts will be locked or deleted, and continued abuse of this guideline may result in having your posting privileges revoked.
- Do not advertise. The K2 Underground Forums are not to be used for trading/swapping, selling or advertising products or services.
- Do not post inappropriate or offensive content. Messages containing insults, profanity or religiously, racially, or sexually offensive content will be removed immediately and will result in having your posts edited or deleted and your forum posting privileges revoked. This includes religious debates. Also, these forums have an automated profanity filter to block out inappropriate language. If you are caught trying to bypass the filters in any way, your posting privileges may be revoked. So please, keep the posts clean.
- Please practice good "netiquette." This includes respecting others, refraining from typing in all Caps, avoiding flame wars, refraining from "bumping" posts and keeping a level head at all times. Together, we can make the community safe and fun for everyone!
The K2 Forum Moderators reserve the right to edit, move, lock, or delete any message(s) that we deem to be inappropriate or disruptive to the community or ban any user at our sole discretion. If you see anything that violates the K2 Usage Guidelines or the Rules of the Road, please e-mail us at email@example.com so appropriate action can be taken.
Copyright © 2007. SourceCode Technology Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending. SourceCode, K2 and K2.net are registered trademarks or trademarks of SourceCode Technology Holdings, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.